Friday, 15 February 2013

Construction

 Magazine advert

Original Image

I then started playing around with the colouring of the image

I then enhanced this colour

Next i cropped the image and them added text

After adding all the main features of the article i
then had to add on social networking icons and 
where the artists music could be found as modern 
adverts often have these features aswel.

After adding the record label, the advert is finished.
Back cover of the digipack

I slightly adjusted the colouring of the image to make it a little bit darker
I then added the same effect i used on the front cover
but only lightly so that it didn't take away from the 
smoke design i had. I also added a barcode and the
record label icon.

Lastly i added the song titles and copyright information
which is a feature which is always included on cd and 
digipacks




No comments:

Post a Comment